Can we be of service
- Free Collection from Lincoln train or bus station. (Please request when booking your stay)
- Free afternoon tea / home-made refreshments on arrival
- Holistic Therapy treatments by a qualified professional can be booked in the Chapel’s own in-house treatment room
- Restaurant booking facility for the local area
- 24 hour and 5-day weather forecast for the Lincoln area
FACITITIES – Guests have use of the ground floor dining room for breakfast and the lounge area, on arrival, for afternoon tea. Use can also be made of the in-house Holistic Therapy room for any of our range of individualised treatments, delivered by a qualified professional practitioner. Treatments can be booked in advance or on arrival to ensure these are arranged at times convenient to your personal schedule of stay. Please go to the main menu for details of the treatments available, length of treatment and costs.
ARTS & ANTIQUES – Chapel Guesthouse is a treasure trove of antiques and arts, including paintings, sculptures, bronzes, silver, ceramics, china and glass. There is an eclectic mix of items ranging from period pieces through to contemporary, with a smattering of quirky! Guests can enjoy the ambiance these bring to the rooms and communal areas, or for those with a particular love of the arts, our special collection in the ‘Gold Room’ may be of interest. Selected items are available for purchase. Please follow the link to Elysium for more information.